Beginner guide who want to be a cuckold for his beloved hotwife

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kukwold

Rating
100% 0% 0%
Sexual heroism - A lover must have the talent of God in satisfying your HotWife. He should be able to deliver her orgasms much more than her horned husband can. The main component of this topic is the size of the penis - the more Lover's dick, the more cuckold and hot wife idolize him.

Stamina and rapid recovery of potency - if this Lover can fuck my hot wife for an hour, then my ten-minute attempts are even more insignificant.

The abundance of sperm - for the pleasure of his wife and the humiliation of the horned husband.

Self-confidence and an atmosphere of power - the dominant Lover must be able to control both, and the wife and husband using his inner strength. This does not mean physical threats at all. On the contrary, self-confidence and inner strength have a great dominant effect. The hotwife will be malleable under such force, and the horned husband will carry out all his commands.

Willingness to sometimes connect to the process of a horned husband - all cuckolds feel excessive love for his wife, when after the main part of this scenario are watching her beating in convulsions of orgasm. Such relations should concern all three participants - the horned husband is not obliged and may not participate, but his needs must be fulfilled (the need to be sure that his wife has been fucked properly and the need to be humiliated). He readily gives his wife to the Lover, but he must be absolutely sure that this will in no way affect their marriage. He will be happy, to love his hotwife, to take care of her financially, transferring to the lover his marital rights to her as long as such relations continue.

Sexual openness -the dominant Lover does not necessarily have to be bisexual, but he must be willing (in order of supervision and humiliation of the husband) to use the horned husband sexually, at least to a limited extent. This approach may differ in different ways, but the real humiliation of a heterosexual husband is when he realizes that he is being controlled so much that he not only licks and eats the sperm from his wife's fresh fucked pussy, but also sucks the cock of a man who fucked her. The main factor of such control is the control over the orgasm of the horned husband. The dominant lover must suppress her husband so much that he agrees to give the lover the power over his orgasm. Many horned husbands want to cum and finish the game. The dominant lover must control the sexual discharge of the husband (for example, with the help of a male chastity belt), so that thoughts about this are ALWAYS in the head of the cuckold, and such control was a gift for him. This is of course all individual and can vary from person to person.

The physical presence during such games is wonderful. The visual presentation is also very stimulating, but you will ask a question about the dominant role of the Lover - why? For me, the understanding that this man is MORE suitable for satisfying my wife is the basis of such a lifestyle. I agree that humiliation is not a mandatory aspect of such (Cuckold) relationships. Some husbands prefer their relationship as a horned husband to be based only on permissions. The husband must once give permission to the Lover to use his wife. Not permission that "he can", and permission in the form of "recognition of the power". Your recognition that he has big dick, that he is probably the best lover, that he has the right to fuck your wife, that you like the humiliating role of watching him fuck your wife in front of you or you just know about it.

"Have horns" in different ways. There are many levels of cuckold. This may be the above system of permissions, in a playful way and, on the other hand, it may be a complete feminization and subordination of the husband to his hotwife and Lover. The role played by a horned husband may change over time. Such changes, if they are correctly expressed to the hot wife, make it possible to get great pleasure from such a relationship. HotWife can close her cuckold husband in the chastity belt, and give the key to her lover. Then the lover or HotWife will totally control the cuckold husband and ensure his complete submission for the promise to ever release.

As for me, my personal tastes change over time, depend on my mood and on the features of the Lover. Even though my tastes are changing, I recognize that this type of relationship is very important to me, it fascinates me. I very much wish and want it.

So, the Cuckold needs a Lover for his hot wife for the following needs:
  • provide full sexual satisfaction for his hot wife / girlfriend
  • willingness to treat the hot wife of a horned husband, as with his own woman
  • willingness to fuck her with coercion and frenzy, sometimes ignoring her husband
  • willingness to encourage a hot wife to do such depraved sexual things that she would never do with her horned husband
  • it is possible, sometimes to force a horned husband to serve and clean the lover's cock personally, by mouth
  • it is possible, sometimes to force a horned husband to prepare his wife for a Lover, then leave the room to leave his wife and Lover alone for sex
  • The lover should be able to provide satisfaction not only for the hotwife, but also understand the needs of her horned husband. Does the husband want physical humiliation? Does the husband want to suck dick under duress? Is it possible to restrict from sexual satisfaction? The lover must also constantly communicate with her husband!
The main thing and it is important - choose on one-time or long-term relations of the qualitative candidate: his physical data are important, but tact and mutual sympathy define your further relation to him and this subject too!

Thus, all participants will be sexually satisfied.

Last edited: